Waxxpot is dedicated to your health and safety as we deliver the flawless, five-star service and wax experience you’ve come to expect from us.
Maintaining your safety, making you smooth. That’s our promise to you.
In order to provide a safe environment during your Waxxpot visit, we ask that clients respect the following protocols:
- Arrive promptly to your appointment: we understand things arise, but showing up on time matters more than ever, as we must limit the number of clients within the store.
- We promise we really are so very excited to see you, but due to that same salon limit capacity, we may ask that you remain outside until we call you for your appointment.
- We are stocked with hand sanitizer at each Waxxpot location. Please use it upon check-in and following your treatment.
- In an effort to reduce the risk of cross-contamination, we request that you pay with a credit card only (no cash).
- We ask that you come wearing a mask and to leave your mask on while in the salon. Don’t worry, you make it look good. And it protects you, other clients and our Waxxpot staff (they’re wearing one, too.)
- Tap into your minimalist side and limit any non-essential items you bring into the salon.
- Maintain social distancing while inside Waxxpot. You’ve had great practice over the past several weeks, so let’s keep it up!
We take these measures seriously and thank you in advance for your cooperation. We know we are all in this together. And we must work together to ensure your safety and that of our staff.
If you have further questions, let’s talk. Call one of our salons directly or email email@example.com.
The Waxxpot Family