It’s said the eyes have it, but let’s be serious, it’s all about the brows. Let our expert Waxx specialists help your brows take shape. They’re trained professionals, after all.
Why book an brow Wax
- Because no one looks their best after an overzealous session with Tweezers and a magnifying mirror.
- Secondly, if you’re short on time (um, everyone), schedule a brow wax and let our expert Waxx specialists take care of it. Simple as that.
- It’s said hair removal services like epilation and creams irritate the skin far more than waxing.
- Brow waxing rids hair from its root, making you smoother, longer (typically three to four weeks).
- The more you wax, the more the hairs regrow finer and lighter. As an added bonus, it triggers the waxing process to be less painful.
- After a couple of brow waxing treatments, your hair begins to grow in the desired direction.
What to Expect from our waxx Experts
Uncompromising standards with specialized industry knowledge is what sets us apart. Humble brag? Nah. Just the truth.
- Industry experts: Our Waxx specialists are, quite frankly, the best in the biz when it comes to brow waxing.
- Training day: Every Waxx specialist spends weeks of hands-on training and education. And our full-time trainers make sure our specialists execute at the upmost professional level.
What to Expect from a brow wax
Eyebrow area cleansed and/or disinfected, soft wax applied, hair removed swiftly with thin cloth strip, always in the direction opposite the hair growth. Leftover wax residue wiped away, soothing ointment applied and you’re on your way. Quick. Precise. Over in a matter of minutes.
So does brow waxing hurt? You may experience mild discomfort during, as well as temporary redness post-treatment. But our signature, formulated (precision-driven) waxes help make your brow wax as painless as possible.