It’s said the eyes have it, but let’s be serious, it’s all about the eyebrows. Let our expert Waxx specialists help your brows take shape. They’re trained professionals, after all.
Why book an Eyebrow Wax
- Because no one looks their best after an overzealous session with Tweezers and a magnifying mirror.
- Secondly, if you’re short on time (um, everyone), schedule an eyebrow wax and let our expert Waxx specialists take care of it. Simple as that.
- It’s said hair removal services like epilation and creams irritate the skin far more than waxing.
- Eyebrow waxing rids hair from its root, making you smoother, longer (typically three to four weeks).
- The more you wax, the more the hairs regrow finer and lighter. As an added bonus, it triggers the waxing process to be less painful.
- After a couple of eyebrow waxing treatments, your hair begins to grow in the desired direction.
What to Expect from our waxx Experts
Uncompromising standards with specialized industry knowledge is what sets us apart. Humble brag? Nah. Just the truth.
- Industry experts: Our Waxx specialists are, quite frankly, the best in the biz when it comes to eyebrow waxing.
- Training day: Every Waxx specialist spends weeks of hands-on training and education. And our full-time trainers make sure our specialists execute at the upmost professional level.
- Once and again: 77% of our guests are repeat customers. We’re working on making that 100%. Of course, we understand people do move out of town.
What to Expect from an eyebrow wax
Eyebrow area cleansed and/or disinfected, soft wax applied, hair removed swiftly with thin cloth strip, always in the direction opposite the hair growth. Leftover wax residue wiped away, soothing ointment applied and you’re on your way. Quick. Precise. Over in a matter of minutes.
So does eyebrow waxing hurt? You may experience mild discomfort during, as well as temporary redness post-treatment. But our signature, formulated (precision-driven) waxes help make your eyebrow wax as painless as possible.