Valentine’s Day is right around the corner, but let’s not forget about that other February holiday that’s just as important (and often more fun!): Galentine’s Day!
Looking for a good way to celebrate? I’ve got a few ideas:
- Work out together: Bootcamp and brunch, anyone? Or take it outside and go for a hike!
- Take a class: Organize a private cooking lesson, try a floral arrangement class or book a group painting class (add wine for an extra good time!).
- Weekend getaway: Search for cheap last-minute deals on a spa weekend or find a cozy Airbnb.
- Chick flick movie night: Go back to the glory days of high school sleepovers! Cozy up and stream Mean Girls, Breakfast Club, The Notebook… the options are endless.
- DIY spa day: Bust out the bubbly (or maybe herbal tea if that’s more your speed) and pamper yourselves with mani/pedis. BYO face mask (and don’t forget to exfoliate)!
- Wine tasting: Hire a sommelier or just have everyone bring a bottle. Pair with chocolate, cheese and other tasty snacks.
- Karaoke: Warm up your vocal chords and head to your local karaoke bar to belt some tunes with your besties.
- Game night: Whether it’s Cards for Humanity or a classic board game, you can’t go wrong with a little friendly competition. Don’t forget to load up the ultimate Galentine’s Day playlist.
- High tea: Get fancy and attend a high tea, complete with finger sandwiches and scones.
- Get waxed: This one is obvs my favorite. The only thing better than self-care is self-care with your friends! Get your Galentines together and head to Waxxpot for a waxing party. Make sure to refer your friends who’ve never visited before so you can get $10 off and they save 25%. Book now!
Happy Galentine’s Day from Waxxpot!