Working at Waxxpot is not just a job, it’s a career. With locations in Colorado, Georgia, Ohio, and Texas, we’re growing fast. Our comprehensive training program isn’t just for new employees. We pride ourselves on providing new and innovative ways to help you grow as a professional. Every single thing we do has you, the customer, and your financial future in mind. Did we mention that we’ve created our own soft wax formula that delivers the best waxing results in the industry? Our customers love it, and you will too! With modern-chic salons, competitive prices, and a waxing experience like no other, Waxxpot is on its way to being the leader in fast-waxing. We hope you’ll consider joining us. EveryBODY Welcome!
As manager, you’ll have an opportunity to work with some of the best wax specialists in the industry and meet some of the most loyal and satisfied customers any retail manager could ask for. But as importantly, you’ll have an opportunity to grow the store, bring on new talent, and coach them to become top performers.
Responsibilities include recruiting, hiring, training, and developing a dynamic team of Front Desk Sales Associates and Wax Specialists. You’ll manage all activities within the store, including but not limited to: open and closing the store, employee scheduling, managing inventory, setting and measuring weekly goals, and participating in local marketing events that help to bring awareness to the brand.
You’ll work closely with and report to the Regional Sales Director. In addition, you’ll have access to a team of Waxxpot store managers who share a passion and enthusiasm for Waxxpot – it’s infectious and we want to add someone who feels the same way we do! The ideal candidate thrives on a high energy environment, is a professional in every way, values hard work, appreciates our strong customer base, derives satisfaction from getting the most out of each and every employee, and is excited at the prospect of working for an up-and-coming brand on the verge of something exciting!
Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for hiring, training and developing a team of Front Desk Sales Associates and Wax Specialists
- Work with the Regional Director to create quarterly plans and strategy to meet and exceed Waxxpot goals
- Set and manage employee schedules
- Be familiar and train store management – opening and closing activities, managing bank deposits, expanding the schedule, managing inventory, working front desk shifts each week
- Measure training effectiveness and implement enhancements as necessary
- Drive sales and marketing development events that create awareness for store growth
- High School Diploma or GED
- One or more years’ experience as Store Manager or Sales Management
- Experience in successfully hiring staff and developing a team
- Ability to excel in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and persuasive communication skills
- Proven ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication
- Demonstrated computer skills for scheduling and inventory management
All customers and staff are required to wear face masks inside of our store. Cleaning and sanitation protocols are top priority, as always, with Waxxpot – protecting our staff and our clients.