Hi, just some tips on how to maintain your (lifechanging) lash lift results.
So your very first lash lift experience is officially over, and we already know full well the initial thought popping into your head: Hello, gorgeous lashes, how have I lived without you for so long? (Been there.) Your second thought: How to look after these (seriously addictive) lashes and lengthen the lash lift results in between appointments?
How to Make Your Lash Lift Last Longer
The first 24 hours post-appointment is most crucial to show lashes some TLC. Within that timeframe, follow these steps:
- Back is best: Because lashes can shift the first day, be sure to sleep on your back.
- Skip the makeup remover or facial cleanser on lashes.
- Also avoid anything hot like heat, steam, sauna…
- …and don’t get your lashes wet!
- Hands off: Admire your lashes as much as you’d like, just refrain from rubbing/touching them.
- You should also nix oils, lotions, creams and shampoos.
- Schedule your next lash lift about six to eight weeks from your initial appointment. Keep this gorgeous look going!
- Consider adding a tint next time, too, in efforts to enhance lashes even further.