Coronavirus is top of mind for everyBODY, so a brief note to provide you with some peace of mind. Trust that we have always had and will always have your best interest, health and safety at heart.
A signature of Waxxpot is our clean wax salons, a characteristic that is more crucial than ever given the current global crisis. We will continue to employ the following sanitation practices:
- We take great care to sanitize our beds and wax mats using barbicide wipes after each client visits.
- We use barbicide to regularly sanitize all hard surfaces—carts, door handles, trash cans, pots—in treatment rooms.
- Our Waxx specialists properly disinfect tools during each shift. In between treatment use, Waxx specialists submerge tools in barbicide for 10 minutes before rinsing with water to decrease chance of skin irritation. The barbicide is changed at the end of each shift. No exceptions.
- Constant handwashing occurs throughout employee shifts. As well, our Waxx specialists apply hand sanitizer before and after skin-on-skin contact. Always.
- Our team sweeps and mops floors constantly. When we say Waxxpot salons are über-clean, we’re not kidding.
Conclusion: Keep calm and wax on. We’ll do the same. And should you have additional questions, let’s chat. We’re here at firstname.lastname@example.org.
 Unfamiliar with barbicide? It’s a US EPA-approved combination germicide, pseudomonacide, fungicide and a viricide effective against the HIV-1 virus (AIDS virus), Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C.