Tired of spending precious time every morning curling your lashes and applying mascara? Time to open up your eyes! (Literally and figuratively!) A Lash Lift & Tint is exactly what you need. Allow me to elaborate on everything you should know about this easy beauty trend that can up your flutter game in a major way.
What Is a Lash Lift & Tint?
Let’s start with the basics. A Lash Lift & Tint are actually two separate services, but I highly recommend getting them done together for extra stunning results.
A Lash Lift is a semi-permanent treatment that curls your eyelashes upward, giving them a gorgeous, lifted appearance. This makes your eyes look bigger and brighter, even before you’ve had your morning coffee!
A Lash Tint involves adding a touch of color to your lashes, making them appear fuller and more defined.
Getting a Lash Lift & Tint is a painless and fairly quick process. Here’s how it goes:
- Consultation: First, your Waxx Specialist will discuss with you the look you’re going for and give you a chance to ask any questions.
- Preparation: Your Waxx Specialist will cleanse your lashes and ensure they are free of any residual makeup or oils.
- Lash Lift: For the lift, your lashes will be carefully adhered to a silicone shield, then a gentle lifting solution is applied to set the curl. This step takes about 30 minutes and is entirely painless. (You can even take a little nap if you’d like!)
- Tinting: After the lift, it’s time for the tint! A safe and specially formulated dye is applied to your lashes, giving them that enviable color and definition.
- Voilà!: You’ll be amazed at the results. Those lashes that once looked straight and lifeless will now appear beautifully curled and tinted.
Once you’re rocking those fabulous lifted and tinted lashes, there are certain things you can do to make them last longer:
- Avoid getting them wet for 24 hours.
- Use oil-free makeup removers.
- Get regular touch-ups. A Lash Lift & Tint typically lasts 6-8 weeks, so make sure to schedule your next appointment to keep those lashes looking their best.
Besides the obvious time-saving benefits, here are a few more reasons to get a Lash Lift & Tint:
- Less Hassle: Wake up with eyes that are ready to go! No more messing with mascara or curlers.
- Natural Look: Achieve an eye-enhancing look that doesn’t scream “I got my lashes done!”
- Waterproof: No more raccoon eyes at the pool or when you break a sweat – your tinted lashes are waterproof!
And that’s just about all you need to know! TBH, there really are no downsides to a Lash Lift & Tint. Go ahead and book yours now!
Your Fairy Waxxmother