The COVID-19 stay-at-home orders are easing, so of course your first thought is likely to be: Step outside. Head to Waxxpot.* We totally get it! Because if there’s anything COVID-19 hasn’t slowed down, it’s our hair. We’re in desperate need of a wax, stat. Brazilian wax. Stomach wax. Bikini wax. Eyebrow wax. All of ’em. We don’t care. We’re treating ourselves to a wax and encourage you to do so as well. Why? We could rattle off a zillion reasons you should wax but this list is a solid start.
Reasons you should wax
- COVID-19’s messed with your wax routine long enough.
- As social distancing rules relax, you’re about to get much.closer.to.people.
- Your living room you once deemed Architectural Digest-worthy now absolutely irritates you.
- You’re all caught up on Tiger King.
- You said goodbye to hairy legs in, what, sixth grade?
- You vowed to never have Frida Kahlo-like brows.
- Your smooth skin will thank you.
- Your significant other will thank you.
- You will thank you.
*So book now—Waxxpot Sandy Springs is open for business!
And for even further excellent news: Our Waxxpot Dayton, Gahanna and Grandview locations will reopen this Friday, May 15! We are thrilled to welcome you back.